Sixth Nation Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sixth Nation Gaming

Home Base of the Sixth Nation Community

Share | 

Borderlands 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
nobody
Eighth Nation
nobody

Nation Reputation : 41

Borderlands 2 - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Borderlands 2   Borderlands 2 - Page 20 EmptyThu Oct 04, 2012 2:29 am

honestly not really a fan of the volcano. Those etech snipers are beast though
Back to top Go down
CobaltMonkey
CobaltMonkey

Nation Reputation : 211

PostSubject: Re: Borderlands 2   Borderlands 2 - Page 20 EmptyThu Oct 04, 2012 3:23 am

I haven't seen one yet this game, but they were my favorite in BL1. Never really got in to the Eridian weapons other than the Thunderstorm.
Really, I've barely seen any E-tech in this game, and the ones I have seen didn't much impress me. What's good about the snipers?
Back to top Go down
Lod
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Lod

Nation Reputation : 162

PostSubject: Re: Borderlands 2   Borderlands 2 - Page 20 EmptyThu Oct 04, 2012 3:53 am

They go *Pew Pew* "AAAAAAAAAAAAAAH I DIED!"
Back to top Go down
Mitchell
Eighth Nation
Mitchell

Nation Reputation : 47

PostSubject: Re: Borderlands 2   Borderlands 2 - Page 20 EmptyThu Oct 04, 2012 4:04 am

Lol at that Goliath haha , just watched the vid
Back to top Go down
nobody
Eighth Nation
nobody

PostSubject: Re: Borderlands 2   Borderlands 2 - Page 20 EmptyThu Oct 04, 2012 9:35 am

CobaltMonkey wrote:
I haven't seen one yet this game, but they were my favorite in BL1. Never really got in to the Eridian weapons other than the Thunderstorm.
Really, I've barely seen any E-tech in this game, and the ones I have seen didn't much impress me. What's good about the snipers?
they are extremely powerful and bounce of walls. mordacai uses a slag etech sniper. with zero and bore in doors I can headshot someone have it go through there head bounce off the wall behind them and hit them in the head again

my etech sniper does 35000 damage plus 3600 shock a sec
Back to top Go down
Dingo
Ninth Nation
Dingo

Nation Reputation : 42

PostSubject: Re: Borderlands 2   Borderlands 2 - Page 20 EmptyThu Oct 04, 2012 10:43 am

Me only just got to lvl 45.

Monkey it invovles a green badass boss that hides in a mine
*wink wink*

Me just found a rpg that makes me fav one look like a spud gun.

Damage - 117820
Acc- 72.2
Fire Rate - 1.1
Reload - 4.7
Mag - 2

Explosive damage
Back to top Go down
nobody
Eighth Nation
nobody

PostSubject: Re: Borderlands 2   Borderlands 2 - Page 20 EmptyThu Oct 04, 2012 11:24 am

the sniper is level 45 as well I assume. in that case that is ridiculously powerful
Back to top Go down
CobaltMonkey
CobaltMonkey

PostSubject: Re: Borderlands 2   Borderlands 2 - Page 20 EmptyThu Oct 04, 2012 2:31 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Very nice to have. Enemy names may contain spoilers, of course, so watch it if you haven't finished the game or the various quests. I haven't read it all, so I'm not sure what might be in there.
Back to top Go down
Mitchell
Eighth Nation
Mitchell

PostSubject: Re: Borderlands 2   Borderlands 2 - Page 20 EmptyThu Oct 04, 2012 2:50 pm

That "The Bee" shield looks ridiculous powerful at lvl 45+
Back to top Go down
nobody
Eighth Nation
nobody

PostSubject: Re: Borderlands 2   Borderlands 2 - Page 20 EmptyThu Oct 04, 2012 2:57 pm

level 50 bee shield caps out at 52k extra damage, thats almost double my awesome sniper
Back to top Go down
Mitchell
Eighth Nation
Mitchell

PostSubject: Re: Borderlands 2   Borderlands 2 - Page 20 EmptyThu Oct 04, 2012 6:06 pm

Yeah exactly, seems a bit OP but still want it Very Happy= :D
Back to top Go down
Wadey
Ninth Nation
Wadey

Nation Reputation : 43

PostSubject: Re: Borderlands 2   Borderlands 2 - Page 20 EmptyThu Oct 04, 2012 7:57 pm

question im doing the kill doc Marcy and take his gun
it tells me to search his body but it wont let me and it no were to be seen?
Back to top Go down
Dingo
Ninth Nation
Dingo

Nation Reputation : 42

PostSubject: Re: Borderlands 2   Borderlands 2 - Page 20 EmptyThu Oct 04, 2012 8:49 pm

Its an annoying glitch with that mission. When it happened to me last time me just quit the game and reloaded it then just went back there and the body appeared up where he walks out of and then searched it.
Back to top Go down
CobaltMonkey
CobaltMonkey

PostSubject: Re: Borderlands 2   Borderlands 2 - Page 20 EmptyThu Oct 04, 2012 10:07 pm

Mitchell wrote:
That "The Bee" shield looks ridiculous powerful at lvl 45+
You think that's OP? Just wait until you find out that that's applied before things like +150% Crit Damage.
My Bee added 5,000+ damage to a shot. From my Buffalo, it turned a 2,000 damage body shot into a 7,000 damage body shot. But my Buffalo also had +180% Crit Damage on it, plus my Mind's Eye skill's boost to Crit Damage. So when I critted...40-50K. And this is in playthrough 1.
Caused a slight imbalance. Laughing
Back to top Go down
Wadey
Ninth Nation
Wadey

PostSubject: Re: Borderlands 2   Borderlands 2 - Page 20 EmptyThu Oct 04, 2012 10:10 pm

Dingo wrote:
Its an annoying glitch with that mission. When it happened to me last time me just quit the game and reloaded it then just went back there and the body appeared up where he walks out of and then searched it.

are cheers mate iv spent 15min looking every where.good to know its not my fault!
Back to top Go down
Mitchell
Eighth Nation
Mitchell

PostSubject: Re: Borderlands 2   Borderlands 2 - Page 20 EmptyThu Oct 04, 2012 10:10 pm

Haha Very Happy= :D

I came across that glitch too Wadey and Dingo's fix worked for me Wink
Back to top Go down
CobaltMonkey
CobaltMonkey

PostSubject: Re: Borderlands 2   Borderlands 2 - Page 20 EmptyThu Oct 04, 2012 10:13 pm

Side note: You can shortcut to Doc Mercy without fighting through his minions if you want to try to farm the Infinity or whatnot. Use the same geyser out front of the Hotel that you use to get onto the sign for the "This ain't my first rodeo" challenge. You just stand on the lip that faces his hut, line it up, and blast off. Laughing
Back to top Go down
Lod
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Lod

Nation Reputation : 162

PostSubject: Re: Borderlands 2   Borderlands 2 - Page 20 EmptyFri Oct 05, 2012 4:04 am

Doing a new character, going all Gunzerker up in here.
Back to top Go down
Wadey
Ninth Nation
Wadey

PostSubject: Re: Borderlands 2   Borderlands 2 - Page 20 EmptyFri Oct 05, 2012 11:32 am

I just met Tiny Tina she is ferking asweome!!
Now I must sleep.
Back to top Go down
Mitchell
Eighth Nation
Mitchell

PostSubject: Re: Borderlands 2   Borderlands 2 - Page 20 EmptyFri Oct 05, 2012 3:32 pm

Are you doing all the side quests Wadey ?
Back to top Go down
nobody
Eighth Nation
nobody

PostSubject: Re: Borderlands 2   Borderlands 2 - Page 20 EmptyFri Oct 05, 2012 9:32 pm

whats with pandora? pandoras box, pandora (avatar), pandora.com, and pandora (borderlands) seems like pandora is a rather popular name for random crap
Back to top Go down
Wadey
Ninth Nation
Wadey

PostSubject: Re: Borderlands 2   Borderlands 2 - Page 20 EmptyFri Oct 05, 2012 10:57 pm

Mitchell wrote:
Are you doing all the side quests Wadey ?

Yeh I am any I find that OCD part of my brain won't me skip them Rolling Eyes

Question. I'm trying to make those trafid things morph into mutated versions of there selfs
I did one but can't get them to do it now. Do I still have to inject them ?
I get them to change into adult.
Back to top Go down
Wadey
Ninth Nation
Wadey

PostSubject: Re: Borderlands 2   Borderlands 2 - Page 20 EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 7:27 am

@Dingo thanks for stopping in mate sorry I had to leave not long after
A mate dropped in with bourbon and wanted a drink soooooo I could not say no Smile

What was that gun you had I thought you wer using a voice changer but then relised it was your gun screaming!!
Back to top Go down
nobody
Eighth Nation
nobody

PostSubject: Re: Borderlands 2   Borderlands 2 - Page 20 EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 7:59 am

thats probably the bane. its a quest gun
Back to top Go down
Wadey
Ninth Nation
Wadey

PostSubject: Re: Borderlands 2   Borderlands 2 - Page 20 EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 8:22 am

Are ok I thought Dingo was screaming at me in one of those midget voices lol
Back to top Go down

Borderlands 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top