Sixth Nation Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sixth Nation Gaming

Home Base of the Sixth Nation Community

Share | 

Goals and Achievements Thread

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 17 ... 23  Next
AuthorMessage
StreetxRacer13
17th Nation
17th Nation
StreetxRacer13

Nation Reputation : 48

Goals and Achievements Thread - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Goals and Achievements Thread   Goals and Achievements Thread - Page 11 EmptyTue Jun 15, 2010 9:23 pm

No problem, and yes Liam is insane.
Back to top Go down
redhamuSLA
Fifth Nation
redhamuSLA

Nation Reputation : 23

PostSubject: Re: Goals and Achievements Thread   Goals and Achievements Thread - Page 11 EmptyTue Jun 15, 2010 9:43 pm

Started my 9th and last Prestige last night! (^_-)b
Back to top Go down
StreetxRacer13
17th Nation
17th Nation
StreetxRacer13

PostSubject: Re: Goals and Achievements Thread   Goals and Achievements Thread - Page 11 EmptyWed Jun 16, 2010 12:12 am

Good luck on that, I only did 1 lol.
Back to top Go down
Lod
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Lod

Nation Reputation : 162

PostSubject: Re: Goals and Achievements Thread   Goals and Achievements Thread - Page 11 EmptyWed Jun 16, 2010 5:19 am

superdragon222 wrote:
Thanks racer... Liam, you sir, are insane.

Awwww, flattery will get you anywhere.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Goals and Achievements Thread   Goals and Achievements Thread - Page 11 EmptyWed Jun 16, 2010 10:15 am

Goal: $1,000,000 earned on Call of Juarez: Bound in Blood.
Back to top Go down
StreetxRacer13
17th Nation
17th Nation
StreetxRacer13

PostSubject: Re: Goals and Achievements Thread   Goals and Achievements Thread - Page 11 EmptyThu Jun 17, 2010 1:24 am

Goal: Get a lap time under 1:35.500 in Gran Turismo 4 using the driving wheel on Laguna Seca Raceway. For those who don't know, Laguna Seca Raceway looks like this:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
superdragon222
Fifth Nation
superdragon222

Nation Reputation : 9

PostSubject: Re: Goals and Achievements Thread   Goals and Achievements Thread - Page 11 EmptyThu Jun 17, 2010 7:45 pm

Ratchet!!! Add me dude, I'm chilling in Hawaii but when I get back we gots a game to play I believe
Back to top Go down
StreetxRacer13
17th Nation
17th Nation
StreetxRacer13

PostSubject: Re: Goals and Achievements Thread   Goals and Achievements Thread - Page 11 EmptyFri Jun 18, 2010 2:09 am

Goal: Play around in Photoshop and try to come up with some cool ideas for sigs.
Back to top Go down
kratosXS
Sixth Nation
kratosXS

Nation Reputation : 74

PostSubject: Re: Goals and Achievements Thread   Goals and Achievements Thread - Page 11 EmptyFri Jun 18, 2010 3:39 am

kratosXS wrote:
Goal: Achieving the 10,000 kills trophy in R2 by the end of June, and with it the plat. Guns firing

Goal update. Should have been finished this by Tuesday or Wednesday, but the friggin R2 servers kicked up and I lost about five hundred kills. Kratos is becoming a very annoyed god. Evil or Very Mad :smiling: Explative Goals and Achievements Thread - Page 11 860619

Btw, Goals and Achievements Thread - Page 11 711836 all.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Goals and Achievements Thread   Goals and Achievements Thread - Page 11 EmptyFri Jun 18, 2010 7:21 am

superdragon222 wrote:
Ratchet!!! Add me dude, I'm chilling in Hawaii but when I get back we gots a game to play I believe

Roger that, Ill send ya a PSN invite in a bit. Smile
Back to top Go down
StreetxRacer13
17th Nation
17th Nation
StreetxRacer13

PostSubject: Re: Goals and Achievements Thread   Goals and Achievements Thread - Page 11 EmptyFri Jun 18, 2010 11:05 pm

Achievement: 1,000 M4 Kills in MW 2.
Back to top Go down
TRVJAG1
Sixth Nation
TRVJAG1

Nation Reputation : 6

PostSubject: Re: Goals and Achievements Thread   Goals and Achievements Thread - Page 11 EmptySat Jun 19, 2010 7:04 am

StreetxRacer13 wrote:
Goal: Get a lap time under 1:35.500 in Gran Turismo 4 using the driving wheel on Laguna Seca Raceway. For those who don't know, Laguna Seca Raceway looks like this:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

idk, without sterring wheel then its pretty easy. But you gotta think. its GT4... thats a old game with alot of kick in it.
Back to top Go down
StreetxRacer13
17th Nation
17th Nation
StreetxRacer13

PostSubject: Re: Goals and Achievements Thread   Goals and Achievements Thread - Page 11 EmptySat Jun 19, 2010 10:13 pm

Even with the wheel it was really easy. I think I got around 1:31:54 as my best one.

Achievement: 50 Precision Air Strikes :]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Goals and Achievements Thread   Goals and Achievements Thread - Page 11 EmptyMon Jun 21, 2010 7:57 pm

*** RWoTD: who scored? Not England, I\'ll bet ***: Beat the first 12-18 or so Chimera on Holar Tower using only two grenades and melee...

This is going to be insanely difficult. Shocked
Back to top Go down
StreetxRacer13
17th Nation
17th Nation
StreetxRacer13

PostSubject: Re: Goals and Achievements Thread   Goals and Achievements Thread - Page 11 EmptyMon Jun 21, 2010 11:43 pm

Achievement: Landing the killing blow on a Titan Overseer in a co-op game with a melee attack due to the fact I ran out of ammo.
Back to top Go down
kratosXS
Sixth Nation
kratosXS

Nation Reputation : 74

PostSubject: Re: Goals and Achievements Thread   Goals and Achievements Thread - Page 11 EmptyTue Jun 22, 2010 7:47 am

kratosXS wrote:
kratosXS wrote:
Goal: Achieving the 10,000 kills trophy in R2 by the end of June, and with it the plat. Guns firing

Goal update. Should have been finished this by Tuesday or Wednesday, but the friggin R2 servers kicked up and I lost about five hundred kills. Kratos is becoming a very annoyed god. Evil or Very Mad :smiling: Explative Goals and Achievements Thread - Page 11 860619

Btw, Goals and Achievements Thread - Page 11 711836 all.

Goal update: I got back 290 of the five hundred kills. I am now at 8,243. Kratos is feeling a bit better than his previous post. Maybe I'll get the other two hundred or so back before I finish. cheers bounce
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Goals and Achievements Thread   Goals and Achievements Thread - Page 11 EmptyTue Jun 22, 2010 1:00 pm

StreetxRacer13 wrote:
Achievement: Landing the killing blow on a Titan Overseer in a co-op game with a melee attack due to the fact I ran out of ammo.

Congrats bud! Reminds me what I used to do back on Fall of Man's Campaign...Melee the crap out of Titan's on Superhuman with only the Rossmore.

Good times...good times...
Back to top Go down
StreetxRacer13
17th Nation
17th Nation
StreetxRacer13

PostSubject: Re: Goals and Achievements Thread   Goals and Achievements Thread - Page 11 EmptyTue Jun 22, 2010 11:20 pm

It was completely unintentional too, I had sucky team mates that were stingy on throwing ammo packs out.
Back to top Go down
Wadey
Ninth Nation
Wadey

Nation Reputation : 43

PostSubject: Re: Goals and Achievements Thread   Goals and Achievements Thread - Page 11 EmptyWed Jun 23, 2010 2:54 am

Goal = get Mw2 K.D to 1.0 before level 70
at the moment i am level 44 K.D .85 2053.kills 2459.deaths about

hears hopping Smile
Back to top Go down
Azira
Azira

Nation Reputation : 104

PostSubject: Re: Goals and Achievements Thread   Goals and Achievements Thread - Page 11 EmptyWed Jun 23, 2010 11:05 pm

*hop hop hop*

Smile

Achievement: I finally cleaned my room. Shocked Laughing
Goal: play some RDR tomorrow. Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
StreetxRacer13
17th Nation
17th Nation
StreetxRacer13

PostSubject: Re: Goals and Achievements Thread   Goals and Achievements Thread - Page 11 EmptyWed Jun 23, 2010 11:47 pm

Goal: wake up before noon tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
Lod
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Lod

PostSubject: Re: Goals and Achievements Thread   Goals and Achievements Thread - Page 11 EmptyThu Jun 24, 2010 4:06 am

Goal Achieved: Be pissed off with not been allowed to back up my game saves.
Back to top Go down
CobaltMonkey
CobaltMonkey

Nation Reputation : 211

PostSubject: Re: Goals and Achievements Thread   Goals and Achievements Thread - Page 11 EmptyThu Jun 24, 2010 6:02 am

Dragon Age, eh? Yeah. I got that achievement too. Mad
Back to top Go down
Lod
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Lod

PostSubject: Re: Goals and Achievements Thread   Goals and Achievements Thread - Page 11 EmptyThu Jun 24, 2010 6:03 am

Seriously though what is up with that?
I love the game, definatly hooked into it and all, but if my PS3 fucks up I will not want to restart the whole bloody thing in order to get back to where I was. I like my character very much so let me make sure he don't die!
Back to top Go down
Dolemitesooner
Fifth Nation
Dolemitesooner

Nation Reputation : 0

PostSubject: Re: Goals and Achievements Thread   Goals and Achievements Thread - Page 11 EmptyThu Jun 24, 2010 8:23 am

Lmao O'Rly wrote:
Seriously though what is up with that?
I love the game, definatly hooked into it and all, but if my PS3 fucks up I will not want to restart the whole bloody thing in order to get back to where I was. I like my character very much so let me make sure he don't die!
You should always back everything up every weekend. Thats what I do. I would shoot someone if I had to replay everything.

Its easy as pie and takes like 5 misn to through everything on a flash drive
Back to top Go down

Goals and Achievements Thread

View previous topic View next topic Back to top