Sixth Nation Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sixth Nation Gaming

Home Base of the Sixth Nation Community

Share | 

Goals and Achievements Thread

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 17 ... 23  Next
AuthorMessage
Dolemitesooner
Fifth Nation
Dolemitesooner

Nation Reputation : 0

Goals and Achievements Thread - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Goals and Achievements Thread   Goals and Achievements Thread - Page 12 EmptyThu Jun 24, 2010 8:26 am

GOAL: Beat MGS 3 AND 4 by July 24

Achivement: Platinium Demon's souls by the end of the year.
Back to top Go down
Lod
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Lod

Nation Reputation : 162

PostSubject: Re: Goals and Achievements Thread   Goals and Achievements Thread - Page 12 EmptyThu Jun 24, 2010 8:30 am

I did that last night, but the majority of the games I have from EA Won't allow it specially the Dragon Age ones.
Back to top Go down
kratosXS
Sixth Nation
kratosXS

Nation Reputation : 74

PostSubject: Re: Goals and Achievements Thread   Goals and Achievements Thread - Page 12 EmptyThu Jun 24, 2010 8:36 am

Goal update: Now on 9,550 kills on R2. Should have Platinum by tomorrow. Servers working that is.
Back to top Go down
Wadey
Ninth Nation
Wadey

Nation Reputation : 43

PostSubject: Re: Goals and Achievements Thread   Goals and Achievements Thread - Page 12 EmptyThu Jun 24, 2010 8:41 am

kratosXS wrote:
Goal update: Now on 9,550 kills on R2. Should have Platinum by tomorrow. Servers working that is.

good work mate if you plan on getting tomorrow i would like to play with you when you get there
i see you on a lot so if i see you on i will play R2 if you see me on
let me know i will change games so i can be ther when you get it good luck Smile Guns firing

Mw2 K/d up to .86
Back to top Go down
kratosXS
Sixth Nation
kratosXS

PostSubject: Re: Goals and Achievements Thread   Goals and Achievements Thread - Page 12 EmptyThu Jun 24, 2010 8:52 am

Thanks wadey. I will do. I can't believe it's within touching distance. It seemed a daunting task when I set out to get it. I was only at about 4,800 when I set off on my quest.
Back to top Go down
Wadey
Ninth Nation
Wadey

PostSubject: Re: Goals and Achievements Thread   Goals and Achievements Thread - Page 12 EmptyThu Jun 24, 2010 8:57 am

kratosXS wrote:
Thanks wadey. I will do. I can't believe it's within touching distance. It seemed a daunting task when I set out to get it. I was only at about 4,800 when I set off on my quest.

yes it does seem like it takes forever to get to 10.000 kills it was the same for me
but as soon as you get past that point you will not be so focused on the kills and they will rack up even faster
i have just past 20.000 kills and the second 10.000 went a hell of a lot faster because you will not be
checking you kills all the time and it will seem more fun .well thats how it was for me Guns firing Guns firing
Back to top Go down
Dolemitesooner
Fifth Nation
Dolemitesooner

Nation Reputation : 0

PostSubject: Re: Goals and Achievements Thread   Goals and Achievements Thread - Page 12 EmptyThu Jun 24, 2010 10:06 am

I got my plat on R2 a few months ago. The 10,000 kills took me foreer because I hated competitive.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Goals and Achievements Thread   Goals and Achievements Thread - Page 12 EmptyThu Jun 24, 2010 11:34 am

Admittedly...I got R2's Plat about a month after it's released...I couldve had it sooner if I hadnt beaten the Campaign 7 times already. Laughing
Back to top Go down
Ninja_Gorrilla
Second Nation
Ninja_Gorrilla

Nation Reputation : 6

PostSubject: Re: Goals and Achievements Thread   Goals and Achievements Thread - Page 12 EmptyThu Jun 24, 2010 12:23 pm

achivment reach prestige mode on MW2

goal reach prestige 2 on MW2and get a tactical nuke Smile wish me luck
Back to top Go down
StreetxRacer13
17th Nation
17th Nation
StreetxRacer13

Nation Reputation : 48

PostSubject: Re: Goals and Achievements Thread   Goals and Achievements Thread - Page 12 EmptyFri Jun 25, 2010 12:11 am

Dolemitesooner wrote:
GOAL: Beat MGS 3 AND 4 by July 24

Achivement: Platinium Demon's souls by the end of the year.

MGS3 and 4 are totally amazing, I really love the MGS series quite a bit. You won't be disappointed after beating those.
Back to top Go down
Wadey
Ninth Nation
Wadey

PostSubject: Re: Goals and Achievements Thread   Goals and Achievements Thread - Page 12 EmptySat Jun 26, 2010 8:33 am

update on Mw2 k.D at level 49 K.D .90

that is all Guns firing
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Goals and Achievements Thread   Goals and Achievements Thread - Page 12 EmptySat Jun 26, 2010 5:03 pm

Achievement: 35 Completes on Fall of Man
Achievement: 40 Completes on Resistance 2
Achievement: The Quest for 75 is finished

Goal: 50 Completes on Resistance 2
Back to top Go down
eve
Eighth Nation
eve

Nation Reputation : 28

PostSubject: Re: Goals and Achievements Thread   Goals and Achievements Thread - Page 12 EmptySat Jun 26, 2010 5:49 pm

Goal: Beat hoos to a sniper match. (everyone can watch if you dooz accept, hoos)

Achievement: Challenge Hoos to a sniper match Very Happy= :D
Back to top Go down
kratosXS
Sixth Nation
kratosXS

PostSubject: Re: Goals and Achievements Thread   Goals and Achievements Thread - Page 12 EmptySat Jun 26, 2010 7:29 pm

kratosXS wrote:
kratosXS wrote:
Goal: Achieving the 10,000 kills trophy in R2 by the end of June, and with it the plat. Guns firing

Goal update. Should have been finished this by Tuesday or Wednesday, but the friggin R2 servers kicked up and I lost about five hundred kills. Kratos is becoming a very annoyed god. Evil or Very Mad :smiling: Explative Goals and Achievements Thread - Page 12 860619

Btw, Goals and Achievements Thread - Page 12 711836 all.

Achievement:

Got the trophy for 10,000 kills, and thus the Platinum trophy also on Friday.. cheers cheers cheers I was then able to sit back in comfort to watch the Spain v Chile game.

In a side achievement, I also maxed out my man Capelli. That is I got him to level 30, getting the dimensionater in the process. I'll still only play him as the guy with his black beanie.

As luck should have it I needed 23 kills to get it, but I ended up with 22. This put my grand total at 9,999. What person upstairs was so twisted to do that to me. I had to start up a new game for one kill. But it was beautiful when it happened. We were in Orick outskirts. I was coming out of a house, and an SC with a Wraith was comnig in. I let him have it, anfd put all the venom I could muster into it. I gave it to him as payback for all the stress the users of that weapon have put me through with their shields and their hopping. Take that you Goals and Achievements Thread - Page 12 860619 Guns firing Guns firing Guns firing

It is very fitting that my 10,000 kill was against a Wrath user. That's a moment I will always treasure. The R2 plat is very important as it is the first game I ever played online. I was never happy that this one trophy was stopping me getting the plat. So I put all my effort into it for the past few weeks. It's my proudest achievement to date in a gaming sense.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Goals and Achievements Thread   Goals and Achievements Thread - Page 12 EmptySat Jun 26, 2010 8:45 pm

To be honest...my 10,000th kill was with the Wraith. Granted, that was back when jump Wraither's hadn't taken over yet...Crouch-Wraithing for the win!
Back to top Go down
CobaltMonkey
CobaltMonkey

Nation Reputation : 211

PostSubject: Re: Goals and Achievements Thread   Goals and Achievements Thread - Page 12 EmptySat Jun 26, 2010 10:08 pm

Congrats, K.
cheers
Now, let's get you onto that MW2 plat, shall we? Laughing
Back to top Go down
kratosXS
Sixth Nation
kratosXS

PostSubject: Re: Goals and Achievements Thread   Goals and Achievements Thread - Page 12 EmptySat Jun 26, 2010 11:08 pm

Thanks Monkey.

I don't know about the plat in MW2. I don't want to be looking for it "When I'm sixty-four".

I don't believe The Beatles mentioned the hunt for platinum trophies in their song.

You see my skills at shooters are teh awful at best. It would take the next thirty years to get it. I mightn't be even able to see the screen. Laughing
Back to top Go down
CobaltMonkey
CobaltMonkey

PostSubject: Re: Goals and Achievements Thread   Goals and Achievements Thread - Page 12 EmptySun Jun 27, 2010 12:42 am

Lol. There actually only couple of online trophies in that one, and none of them are from Competitive. There's a few from the Co-op missions, and those are only online because some need a second person. Really, if you have someone else you can do it split screen too. The Co-op missions are great too. Lots of fun.
Back to top Go down
banded1
Loyalist
Loyalist
banded1

Nation Reputation : 59

PostSubject: Re: Goals and Achievements Thread   Goals and Achievements Thread - Page 12 EmptySun Jun 27, 2010 1:44 am

there are comp trophies in MW2? i thought there weren't. i need the ones for spec-ops still
Back to top Go down
CobaltMonkey
CobaltMonkey

PostSubject: Re: Goals and Achievements Thread   Goals and Achievements Thread - Page 12 EmptySun Jun 27, 2010 2:38 am

CobaltMonkey wrote:
Lol. There actually only couple of online trophies in that one, and none of them are from Competitive. There's a few from the Co-op missions, and those are only online because some need a second person. Really, if you have someone else you can do it split screen too. The Co-op missions are great too. Lots of fun.
It's okay. I fail at reading sometimes too. Embarassed
Razz
Back to top Go down
StreetxRacer13
17th Nation
17th Nation
StreetxRacer13

Nation Reputation : 48

PostSubject: Re: Goals and Achievements Thread   Goals and Achievements Thread - Page 12 EmptyTue Jun 29, 2010 12:42 pm

kratosXS wrote:
You see my skills at shooters are teh awful at best. It would take the next thirty years to get it. I mightn't be even able to see the screen. Laughing

Same with me Kratos, but I managed to get the platinum for MW 2. If you need a partner let me know.
Back to top Go down
kratosXS
Sixth Nation
kratosXS

PostSubject: Re: Goals and Achievements Thread   Goals and Achievements Thread - Page 12 EmptyTue Jul 06, 2010 5:54 am

Got the platinum for Alone In The Dark: Inferno before the weekend.

It was my tenth in total. cheers

Thanks for the offer, Street. But I don't have MW2, so the plat isn't on my list of to dos. Laughing
Back to top Go down
SixHousePull
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
SixHousePull

Nation Reputation : 180

PostSubject: Re: Goals and Achievements Thread   Goals and Achievements Thread - Page 12 EmptyTue Jul 06, 2010 5:58 am

I forgot to post an update to my R2 goals

Lvl 30 Spec...obtained. Thats finally all of them

2.0 comp k/d.........ehhhhh, I'll get back to you on that one.
Back to top Go down
Lod
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Lod

Nation Reputation : 162

PostSubject: Re: Goals and Achievements Thread   Goals and Achievements Thread - Page 12 EmptyTue Jul 06, 2010 5:59 am

I seriously can't be bothered with Platting. If there was a reward for it like 1 or 2 euro to your PSN wallet or something like wise then yeah I would go for it. Plus I have way to many games to consider Platting. I'd be done by the time I'm 30.
Back to top Go down
neo267
Third Nation

Nation Reputation : 2

PostSubject: Re: Goals and Achievements Thread   Goals and Achievements Thread - Page 12 EmptyTue Jul 06, 2010 11:28 pm

Lesus wrote:
I seriously can't be bothered with Platting. If there was a reward for it like 1 or 2 euro to your PSN wallet or something like wise then yeah I would go for it. Plus I have way to many games to consider Platting. I'd be done by the time I'm 30.

You know, that would be awesome. Though not a very good business model. Maybe there should something more tangible like a special level, or discount on a new game from the same publishers or a free dlc, or discount on a DLC etc.

Achievement: 100% completion in RDR. First time i have done that in a game by Rockstar Smile
Back to top Go down

Goals and Achievements Thread

View previous topic View next topic Back to top