Sixth Nation Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sixth Nation Gaming

Home Base of the Sixth Nation Community

Share | 

Goals and Achievements Thread

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21, 22, 23  Next
AuthorMessage
matt
Seventh Nation
matt

Nation Reputation : 9

Goals and Achievements Thread - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Goals and Achievements Thread   Goals and Achievements Thread - Page 20 EmptyThu Aug 18, 2011 1:09 pm

Wasn't 75 total completes of R:FoM and R2 a goal once too. Laughing
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Goals and Achievements Thread   Goals and Achievements Thread - Page 20 EmptyThu Aug 18, 2011 5:02 pm

mattmo0121 wrote:
Wasn't 75 total completes of R:FoM and R2 a goal once too. Laughing

They were, but then they became achievements and I had to make it higher.
Back to top Go down
eve
Eighth Nation
eve

Nation Reputation : 28

PostSubject: Re: Goals and Achievements Thread   Goals and Achievements Thread - Page 20 EmptyThu Aug 18, 2011 6:03 pm

Records are made to be broken [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Goals and Achievements Thread   Goals and Achievements Thread - Page 20 EmptyThu Aug 18, 2011 6:06 pm

eve_ofdestructin wrote:
Records are made to be broken [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

My R2 records ARE meant to be broken...by me. Laughing
Back to top Go down
eve
Eighth Nation
eve

Nation Reputation : 28

PostSubject: Re: Goals and Achievements Thread   Goals and Achievements Thread - Page 20 EmptyThu Aug 18, 2011 6:07 pm

I was making a general statement. Rolling Eyes sheesh

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
TRVJAG1
Sixth Nation
TRVJAG1

Nation Reputation : 6

PostSubject: Re: Goals and Achievements Thread   Goals and Achievements Thread - Page 20 EmptySat Aug 20, 2011 6:01 am

woah. 48 pages? great! :3
sorry i havent been on in like forever. school and stuff kinda gets in the way of me getting on pc. but uhh

im pree much an xbox player now. and ive gotta goal. and its a hard one ish

its to get to level 50 on Battlefield Bad Company 2 on 360.
also to get Platinum stars on the M1 Garand and M1A1 Thompson. im half way there for both.

and acheivement i got today was my 1000th M1911 kill Very Happy= :D

if i get the time ill read through everyones goals and acheivements that ive missed out on reading,, even if they have been completed/ Smile
Back to top Go down
StreetxRacer13
17th Nation
17th Nation
StreetxRacer13

Nation Reputation : 48

PostSubject: Re: Goals and Achievements Thread   Goals and Achievements Thread - Page 20 EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 2:21 pm

Achievement: Completed the main story of Final Fantasy XIII
Back to top Go down
matt
Seventh Nation
matt

Nation Reputation : 9

PostSubject: Re: Goals and Achievements Thread   Goals and Achievements Thread - Page 20 EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 2:26 pm

StreetxRacer13 wrote:
cheers
Back to top Go down
The Last Ninja
Fifth Nation
The Last Ninja

Nation Reputation : 19

PostSubject: Re: Goals and Achievements Thread   Goals and Achievements Thread - Page 20 EmptyTue Aug 23, 2011 4:44 pm

StreetxRacer13 wrote:
Kneesocks. Cool

I'd like to platinum Gran Turismo 5, Dead Nation, Little Big Planet, Little Big Planet 2, SOCOM 4 and Sly 3 before Battlefield 3 comes out.

All of which should be easy with the few trophies I need for them. But I'm just too lazy. Laughing

I'd also like to try and platinum Mortal Kombat before 2012.
Back to top Go down
StreetxRacer13
17th Nation
17th Nation
StreetxRacer13

PostSubject: Re: Goals and Achievements Thread   Goals and Achievements Thread - Page 20 EmptyTue Aug 23, 2011 11:45 pm

TheLastNinja wrote:
Kneesocks. Cool

Love that show lol. Scanty & Kneesocks are my favorites.

The Gran Turismo 5 platinum is gonna be tough, I want that one myself, but the Gold Standard is definitely going to be a gigantic pain in the butt cuz I like barely got Bronze on most of my license tests.
Back to top Go down
The Last Ninja
Fifth Nation
The Last Ninja

PostSubject: Re: Goals and Achievements Thread   Goals and Achievements Thread - Page 20 EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 7:22 am

Kneesocks and Stocking Smile

I just need my B-spec Bob's career to peak and I'll have my GT5 plat. Razz

I'd suggest trying to get the endurance golds in B-spec as the 9-hour Tsukuba in A-spec was bad enough ...24hr stuff you'll get so bored eventually. Well, at least in Le Mans you will.

As for the license tests. Do you have TCS set to off? It'll definitely help your times.
Back to top Go down
TRVJAG1
Sixth Nation
TRVJAG1

Nation Reputation : 6

PostSubject: Re: Goals and Achievements Thread   Goals and Achievements Thread - Page 20 EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 7:27 am

i got a goal complete. 1000 M1 Garand kills..

Back to top Go down
StreetxRacer13
17th Nation
17th Nation
StreetxRacer13

PostSubject: Re: Goals and Achievements Thread   Goals and Achievements Thread - Page 20 EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 10:24 am

TheLastNinja wrote:

Nice Cool

Quote :
As for the license tests. Do you have TCS set to off? It'll definitely help your times.

I didn't try that, thanks for the tip. Will that help in the time trial special events as well? That damn Sebastien Loeb one is starting to become a huge pain in my ass, along with the X1 Challenge.
Back to top Go down
The Last Ninja
Fifth Nation
The Last Ninja

PostSubject: Re: Goals and Achievements Thread   Goals and Achievements Thread - Page 20 EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 5:03 pm

StreetxRacer13 wrote:
TheLastNinja wrote:

Nice Cool

Quote :

I didn't try that, thanks for the tip. Will that help in the time trial special events as well? That damn Sebastien Loeb one is starting to become a huge pain in my ass, along with the X1 Challenge.

Although...I do prefer Stocking over Kneesocks. Razz

Yeah, turning it off is especially helpful in the Loeb time trials since they're on dirt/snow/etc. TCS really just slows you down and isn't worth it at all. I keep driving line on, but I don't follow it really. I use ABS-1 and occasionally Skid Recovery if an event is too difficult. It'd be helpful to watch Loeb's run before trying it so you can get an idea of good braking points and whatnot, Loeb takes the track slow and safe, so it's pretty easy to get past him if you know how to control yourself on the off-road and are willing to take risks with drifting.

X1...good luck with that. Laughing
Back to top Go down
StreetxRacer13
17th Nation
17th Nation
StreetxRacer13

PostSubject: Re: Goals and Achievements Thread   Goals and Achievements Thread - Page 20 EmptyWed Aug 24, 2011 5:07 pm

I've been playing GT since the first game, so I really know 90% of the tracks. Only time I really use the driving line is on the Nurburgring 24h and Nordschleiffe courses. Everything else I know well enough now that I like don't need it. Just the flashing gear recommendation is good enough for me.

I'll give those a shot and post in the GT thread about how it comes out. Thanks for the tips.
Back to top Go down
The Last Ninja
Fifth Nation
The Last Ninja

PostSubject: Re: Goals and Achievements Thread   Goals and Achievements Thread - Page 20 EmptyThu Aug 25, 2011 8:13 am

No prob, good luck! Wink

I have earned my 20th platinum, Little Big Planet!
Back to top Go down
StreetxRacer13
17th Nation
17th Nation
StreetxRacer13

PostSubject: Re: Goals and Achievements Thread   Goals and Achievements Thread - Page 20 EmptyThu Aug 25, 2011 11:53 pm

Hopefully if I make some good progress in Bayonetta tomorrow I'll be able to reach my goal of 1,000 total PSN trophies. As of right now I have 996 and I just need four more!
Back to top Go down
Lod
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Dark Lord of the Sixth
Lod

Nation Reputation : 162

PostSubject: Re: Goals and Achievements Thread   Goals and Achievements Thread - Page 20 EmptyFri Aug 26, 2011 4:29 am

That's a lotta trophies
Back to top Go down
redhamuSLA
Fifth Nation
redhamuSLA

Nation Reputation : 23

PostSubject: Re: Goals and Achievements Thread   Goals and Achievements Thread - Page 20 EmptyFri Aug 26, 2011 5:29 am

Got my 500th subscriber! Now it's on to 1000. Can I do it? Gambarimasu!
Back to top Go down
StreetxRacer13
17th Nation
17th Nation
StreetxRacer13

PostSubject: Re: Goals and Achievements Thread   Goals and Achievements Thread - Page 20 EmptyFri Aug 26, 2011 1:10 pm

Achievement: 1,000 total PSN trophies! My 1,000th trophy was "Record Collector" from Bayonetta.
Back to top Go down
Mitchell
Eighth Nation
Mitchell

Nation Reputation : 47

PostSubject: Re: Goals and Achievements Thread   Goals and Achievements Thread - Page 20 EmptyFri Aug 26, 2011 4:41 pm

Lol , goal : get 5 subscribers Razz
Back to top Go down
Raistlin
Loyalist
Loyalist
Raistlin

Nation Reputation : 70

PostSubject: Re: Goals and Achievements Thread   Goals and Achievements Thread - Page 20 EmptyFri Aug 26, 2011 5:19 pm

redhamuSLA wrote:

Is that a serious question? Laughing

Dude if I can get over 1000, I have no doubts you'll breeze by me within the next few months. Easy. Clap
Back to top Go down
The Last Ninja
Fifth Nation
The Last Ninja

PostSubject: Re: Goals and Achievements Thread   Goals and Achievements Thread - Page 20 EmptyMon Aug 29, 2011 12:10 am

New goal:

Earn 100% of the awards [Vietnam and SPECACT pins&insignias excluded] on Bad Company 2 before Battlefield 3 releases.

So far I need
2 Platinum Stars [Need 81 more kills with AKS74u for my 2nd platinum star.]
Elite Service Duty [2hrs52mins]
Distinguished Anti Vehicle Combat [476/500 vehicles]
Conquest Good Conduct [60/100 flag captures]
Distinguished Artillery Combat [55/100 mortar strike kills]
Distinguished Explosives Combat [16/100 anti-tank mine kills]
Back to top Go down
redhamuSLA
Fifth Nation
redhamuSLA

Nation Reputation : 23

PostSubject: Re: Goals and Achievements Thread   Goals and Achievements Thread - Page 20 EmptyTue Aug 30, 2011 9:57 pm

Raistlin wrote:
redhamuSLA wrote:

Is that a serious question? Laughing

Dude if I can get over 1000, I have no doubts you'll breeze by me within the next few months. Easy. Clap
Thanks for the support & encouragement, Raist. (^_-)b
Back to top Go down
StreetxRacer13
17th Nation
17th Nation
StreetxRacer13

PostSubject: Re: Goals and Achievements Thread   Goals and Achievements Thread - Page 20 EmptyWed Aug 31, 2011 12:26 am

I have faith in you homes, you can get 1,000 subscribers easy.
Back to top Go down

Goals and Achievements Thread

View previous topic View next topic Back to top